All questions will be reviewed by the committee and responses will be posted as soon as possible.
- Does the State prefer a vendor-hosted EFM or a state-hosted EFM?
- Does the State plan to allow competing EFSPs to connect to the EFM?
- Does the State wish to have the document management tightly integrated to the EFM?
- Does the State have a standard document management platform, or are they looking for a recommendation?
- Item "j" discusses allowing public access to redacted versions of documents. Are the documents already redacted, or should this be performed in an ad-hoc fashion prior to delivery to the purchaser?
- Item "r" discusses invoicing. Should the solution include an credit approval workflow for identifying clients to be invoiced?
- We understand that courts are not required to participate. For courts that sign up, will they make certain case types mandatory for e-filing?
- Does the AOC contemplate that each of the Georgia Court’s case management system providers will implement their own Court Record Major Design Element (MDE)?
- Can examples be provided of how to color code items in the case history?
- Can an example statewide uniform summons form be provided?